TAPPI Onsite provides optimal networking, planning, and interaction tools to attendees and exhibitors at SuperCorrExpo.
Login to TAPPI Onsite
The process for registering and logging on to TAPPI Onsite is simple.
- If you've already registered for SuperCorrExpo 2016, keep an eye on your email inbox for an email titled "Access SuperCorrExpo 2016 on your mobile device". From that email, you will find links to download the app, and then verify your device. NOTE: It is optimal to click "Verify From Your Device" from the mobile device you will be using at the event.
- If you DO NOT have or cannot find this email, simply download the app (https://crowd.cc/s/jMQI), open the app, and select the SuperCorrExpo event.
- Enter the event code (provided to you via the email, OR retrieve from the registration desk at the event).
- Click the navigation icon in the top left, select "Login for more features".
- Enter your confirmation code (if you do not have this code, follow the prompts to resend this code to your email, or register a new account for the app).
Viola! You now have the ability to create your own schedule, view the exhibitor map, interact with other attendees, and play the Click! game throughout the event! If you experience difficulties, please see a TAPPI staff member at the registration desk, or email Kristin Whitman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is TAPPI Onsite?
TAPPI Onsite is our mobile app for SuperCorrExpo 2016. Here are some of the great ways to take advantage of the mobile app at this year's event:
- View the schedule of events, and craft your own schedule by adding sessions and events to your custom agenda.
- Send messages to attendees and exhibitors.
- Complete surveys and live polls for possible winnings!
- Play the Click! Game! The game is essentially a photo contest - take pictures according to the challenges within Click!, and gain points. View the leader board, and win prizes for winning it all.