There are many transportation options to choose from once you arrive in Orlando. Whether it's finding an easier way to get to an event or attraction, there is a large selection of rental and executive car companies, motor coaches, shuttles, tour planners, and general transportation options to choose from. Visit http://supercorr2016.orlandomeetinginfo.com/transportation/transportation-search/ for more details.
No matter where you want to go in Orlando, several major highways offer easy access, including:
- Interstate 4 travels through the entire city, connecting Interstates 95 to the east and 75 to the west.
- State Road 528 ("The Beachline Expressway") connects Orlando to the Orlando International Airport, East Coast beaches and Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Tolls may apply.
- State Road 417 ("The GreeneWay") is a north-south beltway around the city. Tolls may apply.
- State Road 408 ("The East-West Expressway") runs through downtown Orlando and extends from the Florida Turnpike to the west, to State Road 50 (Colonial Drive) to the east. Tolls may apply.
- The Florida Turnpike provides a direct route from Interstate 75 across Central Florida, and continues to Miami. Tolls may apply
Amtrak serves Orlando with daily trains originating in New York and Miami, with stops in downtown Orlando, Winter Park, Sanford and Kissimmee.
Once you've arrived in Orlando, International Drive (I-Drive) offers the convenient I-Ride trolley service, making traveling a breeze. With more than 110 convenient stops scheduled every 20 minutes, this exclusive I-Drive transportation service offers easy access to the Orange County Convention Center, hotels, restaurants and even shopping destinations.
Orlando's LYNX bus system provides economical public transportation throughout the destination. Note: routes are called "Links" throughout the LYNX system.
Transportation from the Orlando International Airport is accessible on a 24-hour basis outside baggage claim for easy transfer to all area hotels.
At Orlando International Airport, taxis are available on Level 1 on the A and B sides of the Terminal, in locations A16, A17, B20-B22 on the Commercial L. Cost of a taxi one way is approximately $75.00