Don’t Miss Your Chance to be
Part of this Amazing Event
Yes, 2024 is still two years away, but exhibit space and sponsorships for this event always sell out FAST! To learn more, contact Linda Cohen today at (914)944-0135 or [email protected].
An Unforgettable SuperCorrExpo® 2021
SuperCorrExpo® 2021 attracted nearly 3,000 attendees and more than 220 exhibitors to Orlando, Fla., as the industry came together for an incredible week of relationship building, learning, and experiencing the latest trends, innovations and new products and services. See highlights from this year’s incredible event!
From five incredible keynotes to a myriad of hot topic panel discussions and state-of-the-art corrugated courses, SuperCorrExpo delivered. Attendees explored more than 102,000 square feet of novel exhibits and demonstrations, while also enjoying numerous onsite receptions and exclusive offsite adventures. Show Floor visitors were able to browse the first-ever Box Manufacturing Olympics, which brought together TAPPI’s CorrPak® Competition and AICC’s Package Design Competition (click here to see a full list of winners from the 173 entries). In addition, many TAPPI and AICC members were celebrated during the event for the awards they earned, including:
- Benjamin Frank, Ph.D., Packaging Corporation of America: Gunnar Nicholson Gold Medal Award
- Peter Snyder: The President’s Choice Award
- Lena Sharesky: Young Professional of the Year Award
- Glenn Rogers: David A. Carlson Division Leadership and Service Award
- Richard (Dick) Lund: 2021 Division Technical Award and Harry J. Bettendorf Prize
- JB Machinery: 1st and 3rd Place AICC / Board Converting News / Corrugated Today Innovator of the Year Competition for the AutoWash™ - automatic plate washing and DigiFlex™ high speed variable imaging
- HP: 2nd AICC / Board Converting News / Corrugated Today Innovator of the Year Competition for the HP PageWide C500 Top Feeder
- Pat Szany, American Corrugated Machine: AICC Champion Award
- Doug Muller, Haire Group: AICC/ Fastmarkets RISI Hall of Fame
TAPPI and AICC would like to thank all the individuals and companies involved with making this event a success. From our sponsors to our exhibitors to our attendees and especially to our members, your loyal dedication to advancing this industry through events like this – especially during such times of uncertainty – is deeply and gratefully appreciated.