SuperCorrExpo® "What’s New" Virtual Sessions Information and Application
Applications and abstracts are due by June 15, 2020
Selected presentations will debut on the SuperCorrExpo® website the week of Sept. 14, 2020
We realize that moving SuperCorrExpo® 2020 to August of 2021 due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak has been a disappointment to many of our exhibitors, especially those looking forward to the opportunity of getting in front of their customers this year. In order to bridge the gap between now and SuperCorrExpo® 2021, we would like to offer the opportunity to participate in a virtual “What’s New” program.
All applicants will be asked to provide a seven-minute presentation of your new technology, product or service without commercialism guidelines/restrictions (TAPPI anti-trust guidelines will still be enforced).
Requirements of What’s New Application
- Presentation must be for a new product, new service, or a new application of an existing product or service. “New” is defined as having been introduced to the market after January 2019. Month and year when the product was first introduced to the market may be required.
- Provide title, speaker’s name and contact information, company name, and a short abstract to TAPPI by June 15, 2020. Abstracts should be about 50 words or less and describe what the presentation will be about. If you already have a presentation prepared this can be substituted for the abstract.
- The presentation CAN include your company name, trade names, and logos.
- No pricing information is allowed. Presenters must adhere to TAPPI anti-trust guidelines, which are available here.
- Presenter must be a 2021 SuperCorrExpo® exhibitor.
- All presentations must be sent in advance for anti-trust review and to be loaded into the webinar platform.
- Presentations not deemed a new product or service may be rejected.
All "What’s New presentations" will be given in a webinar-type format during the week of September 14, 2020.
The presentations will be recorded and posted on the SuperCorrExpo® event website as a “SuperCorrExpo® Show Preview” and will be accessible on the site until September of 2021.
Contact Kristi Ledbetter for more information 770-209-7319 or [email protected]
Selection of Presentations
All abstracts and presentations will be reviewed by the SuperCorrExpo® Technical Program Committee. This committee is made up of volunteers including suppliers and converters who are from different sectors of the industry. “Newness” of the product or service and the date that it was first introduced will be considered strongly in the selection process.
Am I Eligible?
Any exhibitor in the 2021 SuperCorrExpo® Trade Show is eligible to apply for the virtual What’s New sessions.
Important Dates to Remember
- June 15, 2020 - Application and abstract Submission deadline
- June 26, 2020 - Presentations selected and presenters notified by June 30th
- September 1, 2020 — Final PowerPoint presentations submitted to TAPPI
- Week of September 14 – Virtual "What’s New"
How Do I Apply?
Upload your 50 word abstract to https://TAPPIconference.smapply.io/prog/SCE20 by June 15, 2020. If you would like to upload a brief power point presentation along with the abstract to summarize your entry you may also include that. Keep in mind that this information will be used by the committee to review your entry.
If you have trouble submitting your information to the provided link above please contact Pat Stiede at [email protected] for assistance.