SuperCorrExpo® Service Talks: Virtual Sessions
Call for Submissions
Open to 2021 Exhibitors that provide services to the corrugated industry
The industry’s most powerful corrugated event in the western hemisphere, SuperCorrExpo® (SCE), hosted jointly by TAPPI and AICC, will launch Phase II of its popular webinar series in early 2021 showcasing SCE exhibitors who provide services to the industry.
The virtual Service Talks sessions will be grouped together by industry area and each applicant will be asked to provide a five-minute “elevator speech” presentation highlighting their service(s). Each presentation will be followed by live Q&As, as well as the opportunity for session attendees to engage with the exhibitor, and one another. This is a continuation of the strongly attended equipment and materials' focused What’s New: Tech Talks series that ran between August and November 2020.
• Presenters must be SCE 2021 confirmed exhibitors.
• Topics presented during the What’s New: Tech Talks will not be considered.
Service Talk categories include:
o Financial Services/Leasing
o Machine Alignment
o Machine Maintenance
Details to Note:
• Companies that sell a physical item do not qualify; Phase II is limited to those that provide a service.
• The presentation CAN include your company name, trade names, and logos.
• No pricing information is allowed. Presenters must adhere to AICC & TAPPI antitrust guidelines.
• Presentations, in their entirety, must be no more than 5 minutes long and there will be 2 minutes of Q&A allowed at the end of each presentation.
• Final presentations must be sent to AICC for review prior to the virtual session (date will be provided to confirmed presenters).
• Virtual rehearsal will be scheduled in advance (date will be provided to confirmed presenters).
• The final schedule for the live Service Talks will be determined once all presentations are received and selected. We envision these will begin in late January/early February of 2021.
• All presentations will be available for viewing online at supercorrexpo.org until August 2021.
Selection of Presentations:
All abstracts will be reviewed by a committee of TAPPI & AICC volunteer members – suppliers and converters from different sectors of the industry. Presentations not deemed to fit the criteria or category may be rejected, including if the topic was presented during the What’s New: Tech Talks.
How Do I Apply:
Complete the online application, which includes a short abstract, by Friday, December 11, 2020. Abstracts should be between 75-100 words and provide an overview of your presentation.
For questions or more information, call 877-836-2422 or by email contact Cindy Huber, AICC Director, Conventions & Meetings and Laura Mihalick, Senior Meeting Manager.