SuperCorrExpo® "Tech Talks: What’s New" Virtual Sessions Information and Application
Applications and abstracts are due by June 15, 2020
Selected presentations will be featured during virtual webinars the week of September 14, 2020 and will then be posted afterwards, through the 2021 SuperCorrExpo show, on this page.
Any exhibitor in the 2021 SuperCorrExpo Trade Show is eligible to apply for "Tech Talks: What's New" virtual sessions. To apply, simply submit your 50-word or less abstract by accessing the application portal here.
Requirements of Tech Talks: What’s New Application
- Presentation must be for a new product, new service, or a new application of an existing product or service. “New” is defined as having been introduced to the market after January 2019. Month and year when the product was first introduced to the market may be required.
- Provide title, speaker’s name and contact information, company name, and a short abstract to TAPPI by June 15, 2020. Abstracts should be about 50 words or less and describe what the presentation will be about. If you already have a presentation prepared this can be substituted for the abstract.
- The presentation CAN include your company name, trade names, and logos.
- No pricing information is allowed. Presenters must adhere to TAPPI anti-trust guidelines, which are available here.
- Presenter must be a 2021 SuperCorrExpo exhibitor.
- All presentations must be sent in advance for anti-trust review and to be loaded into the webinar platform.
- Presentations not deemed a new product or service may be rejected.
All Tech Talks: What’s New presentations will be given in a webinar-type format during the week of September 14, 2020.
The presentations will be recorded and posted on the SuperCorrExpo event website as a “SuperCorrExpo Show Preview” and will be accessible on the site until September of 2021.
Contact Kristi Ledbetter for more information by phone at +1 770.209.7319 or email.
Selection of Presentations
All abstracts and presentations will be reviewed by the SuperCorrExpo Technical Program Committee. This committee is made up of volunteers including suppliers and converters who are from different sectors of the industry. “Newness” of the product or service and the date that it was first introduced will be considered strongly in the selection process.
Am I Eligible?
Any exhibitor in the 2021 SuperCorrExpo Trade Show is eligible to apply for the virtual "Tech Talks: What’s New" sessions.
Important Dates to Remember
- June 15, 2020 - Application and abstract Submission deadline
- June 26, 2020 - Presentations selected and presenters notified by June 30, 2020
- September 1, 2020 — Final PowerPoint presentations submitted to TAPPI
- Week of September 14 – Virtual "Tech Talks: What’s New" will be presented
How Do I Apply?
Upload your 50 word abstract to our Speaker Management System (click here) by June 15, 2020. If you would like to upload a brief power point presentation along with the abstract to summarize your entry you may also include that. Keep in mind that this information will be used by the committee to review your entry.
If you have trouble submitting your information to the provided link above please contact Pat Stiede at for assistance.